GolTV is the first Bilingual Channel dedicated to airing soccer and soccer-centric programming 7 days a week.
Created by one of the most recognized icons in the world of soccer, "El Principe" Enzo Francescoli, GolTV launched in February of 2003 with the vision of filling the void in soccer programming in the U.S. and delivering the best that the sport has to offer.
- Cable network dedicated to the soccer enthusiast
- Serving both, the English and Spanish-speaking soccer fans
- Nationally distributed via cable and satellite, with over 39 affiliate partners that cover more than 165 DMAs, including 24 of the top 25 Hispanic markets
- Exclusive rights to European and South American leagues
- Airing over 2,300 matches per year including almost 400 Live/Premier matches, each year
- Special programming includes games, news, highlight & magazine shows and reality based programming
- Multiple platforms: GolTV SD, GolTV HD, GolTV Movil via mobile phones and online at GolTV.tv